Monday, December 22, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...







Whew! Where has the time gone? It seems that I managed to finally accept that summer was over and fall here; suddenly it's 3 days til Christmas!!! We're very much looking forward to Graham's 2nd Christmas. I'm hoping he'll get excited about opening some presents--I know he'll have fun playing with some of them (or so Santa told me). He has really been enjoying the Christmas tree, and loves having the lights turned on every morning. This will be our first Christmas in Maine....first Christmas since I've graduated from high school that I'm NOT travelling for this holiday. There are definitely some mixed feelings here...while I'll miss our families horribly (Christmas always makes me homesick), we're looking forward to relaxing, not dealing with crazy airports and traffic, and starting some of our own little family traditions.



We're fortunate that my brother, Jen, and Calvin will be coming to visit the day after Christmas. Stephen's parents then arrive a few days later to celebrate New Year's.






I'll post a few pictures of the little squirt here...more to come after Christmas!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

What a sweet little face! It was great to see you all over the holidays. And thanks for all the great stuff- it is and will be super helpful.