Thursday, July 3, 2008

After a 1-year Hiatus...

I'm back on Blogger! OK, OK, I'm sure no one looks at this page anymore--but if you'll give us another chance I promise to provide lots of fun posts. If anyone is interested in the year in a nutshell, here goes...Graham grew from adorable newborn (I became a little misty-eyed when looking at these posts from one year ago) to gorgeous, funny, extremely advanced, mischievious one-year-old. He learned to sleep through the night, crawl, say ma-ma, and has a mouthful of teeth. I finished my master's degree and am here blogging to avoid studying for my certification exam. I take said exam next week and will begin work at the end of July as a Family Nurse Practitioner for Mercy Hospital. Stephen is still with Altec and has been working hard both at his job and on the house. Stay tuned for pics of his latest projects.

Coming next--pictures of gardening, Graham, graduation, new walkway and more! Thanks for visiting us!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Yeah! Nothing like a little procrastinating on school work to get the blogging juices flowing, eh? Glad you're back and look forward to keeping up with the Sponsellers when I can't be there in person.